[IP] public apology

Hello everyone,
I am making a public apology to everyone on the
insulin pumpers website for the obviously illegal
mistake of asking for a copy of ms word, I did not
know that it was illegal to make a copy of this
software and would have never posted it if I had
known. My intent was not to get anyone in trouble.
Please delete my posting of this subject and forget it
ever existed.
Thank you,
Kathy