[IP] Cozmonitor case question....

Hi Everyone,
Sorry to beat a dead horse here but I finally have my cozmonitor up and
running and am fully irritated by the protrusion of it in it's leather
case...
what was the celphone model I should look for on celphone cases that will
fit?  or anyother thoughts/solutions?
I am chubby so I usually wear long-ish tops otherwise if I were a skinny
mini I'd just clip it to my waistband and let it all hang out...
Thanks in advance
Bekka