[IP] Re: Cure for diabetes

And what country are you from Stacey? However, I have  not actually seen
 anybody who opposed a cure for diabetes, I also do not see to much action by
the
big pharmaceutical companies. But, I have read  where the US is beginning to
experience a brain drain as gifted scientists  and researchers are going to
other countries to do their research where the  governments are more free with
funding for their efforts. With  diabetic medications and treatment running a
whopping $92 billion annually,  who wants to kill that cash cow.

B.W.