[IP] Re: Syringes

What are you paying for you BD Syringes?   I just paid $41 for a box of 100
and $45 for a box of 100 Ultra Fine 30 gauge 1/2 cc.
I have to find someplace that sells for less.  This is really ridiculous.
What do people who have no funds do to pay for all this stuff.
I also got Cipro...generic from "Dr.Reddy's home remedies" That IS the name
printed on the bottle.  Looks nothing like real Cipro and is doing nothing for
my infection.  Strange and all the from Rite Aide.