[IP] BlueSkying

http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_technology/blue_skying_diabetes.php

Have you seen the newest brilliant suggestion at DiabetesNet.Com for a
 feature we need in the pump....check out the Asynchronous basal profile
suggestion
from email @ redacted  Why didn't anyone think of this before?  And
 thankfully , it cannot be patented because it's now public knowledge. Kudos to
him.  Please write to me directly with your thoughs about this idea.  I've
already told the pump companies we need it ASAP.

Very sincerely yours,

Ellen H. Ullman

Mom, Advocate for children who have diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster..  http://www.kidsrpumping.com/
Please support funding a cure for diabetes:
Diabetes Research Institute in Miami, Florida:  http://www.drinet.org/

"I realized that resignation to suffering from diabetes substitutes poorly
 for the courage to manage it appropriately." Melissa P. Ford, doctoral student
in early modern British history at Oxford University; founding coordinator of
the Oxford University Student Union Diabetes Network; member of Balliol College