Re: [IP] transplant question

 David, I had a liver transplant about a year ago, the only thing my doctors
told me was during the first six months after the transplant that i should stay
away from working in a garden or if you have pets to
 be careful about picking up after them when you walk your dog. they do not want
you to pick up any bacteria, because of the anti rejection drugs. I dont walk my
dogs the wife does that but if i was to i guess i would use latex gloves. hope
that helps. terry