Re: [IP] Microsoft WORD

You can't really just copy the Microsoft office software. To load the
software, you have to enter a registration key. I have the student edition
which I originaly loaded onto his PC which he uses at college and my PC
which he uses at home. This was legal. When he got a laptop which he was
required to have as a junior in business, I attempted to load it onto the
laptop. I could not do so until I unloaded off of one of the computers.

Sam's has the student version. I don't remember the exact cost but it was in
the low $100's. They also had on their shelves a "Learning Microsoft Office
2003" book that came with a tutorial CD. The price was about $11.00. I tried
to purchase it but it rang up a penny which was their code to pull the
product - no explanation.

Good luck in your course.

email @ redacted
dx Type 1 1/2002
Cozmo pumping since 1/2003
CoZmore pumping & testing since 09/02/04