[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #662

 I use the paradigm Link BD meter 8 to 10 times per day.. Have I ever had a
reading I didn't trust? Not any more times than with any
 other meter I have used since they came out over 25 or so years ago. Were there
early troubles with the meters and strips? I would
 say so... but BD found a way to address those problems to my satisfaction... I
do not work for BD, or MiniMed nor do I sell products
 for any diabetic supply company or pharmacy. I am a diabetic and have been
insulin dependent for over 35 years.

Bill

 >I have a lot of strips for the Paradigm Link meter, but I switched due to
accuracy of readings and excess errors. Has anyone had
simuliar problems with the  paradigm Link meter? Is anyone using it now and
happy with it? Thanks
Amy