RE: [IP] Diabetics In China?

Mike writes:  <<There are no T1's because they all died!  Per
the World Bank, In China, 31 out of a thousand Infants and 36 out of 1000
under Five die.  That's 67 of every 1000 that never make it to age 6.  The
US rate is 7.  Canada is 12, UK is 13.>>

I hate to be persnickety, but when I saw the above rates quoted, with Canada
HIGHER than the USA, I knew something was wrong.

The Under Five mortality rate is 7 per 1,000 population in Canada, 7 per 1,000
in the UK, 8 per 1,000 in the USA and 38 per 1,000 population in China.
Under 5 mortality rate - the probability that a newborn baby will die before
reaching the age of five.   World Bank Statistics for 2002.   See:

http://www.worldbank.org/data/countrydata/countrydata.html

Barbara, Mum of Claire 10