[IP] A Question About Novolog

You've pretty much figured out it's other uses.  Yes, teenage boys will
attempt to purchase it "to build a better body".  Neighbors who hate your
pet find it useful.  A couple of years ago in our out of the way sleepy town
of less than 4000, we had an attempted murder trial for this very topic.

Kim.

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
e-mail and attachments.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.