[IP] and the great customer service award goes to........

<snip>
<couple of months back you requested some information on the>
Love the timely response.. makes me wonder if the reps in my are would be  as
quick to respond ... glad I am happy with my current "Bleu" and not looking
for another brand.. that made me want to go with them, NOT!  Glad you
 forwarded that Brian, I feel it is imperative we all share our thoughts and exp
 eriences with different companies ... like they say, " If we give great
service,
tell your friends, if we don't tell us."  1 person can give them 5  new
 perspective clients or 1 person can "employ" (in this case) possibly almost
NOT go with them.

~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is PG (and some days "Does not play well  with
others.")