[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #661

In a message dated 1/15/2005 1:59:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

If I  don't believe, then I
also hold little hope and retain nothing but sadness  for my son's future.
Therefore, I will continue to raise money and to give  all I can in the hope
that someone, somewhere, someday will find a  cure.  The alternative is to do
nothing and I refuse to do  nothing.  I'll be giving throughout the year and
I'll be walking in  the walk again next October.  I do take donations to
Christopher's  Crusaders for the JDRF!  When my son was diagnosed, type 1
diabetes  became the focus - the most important thing in my life, so I
believe -  because I must!

Chuck H.       email @ redacted

Bravo!!  I agree, We promised our son that  we would do  whatever we could to
hasten a cure. We work with the JDRF and have done two  walks so far.  We
 have also contributed to our local Diabetes Camp. There are always long waiting
lists and rarely does anyone cancel.  My  son got to go for the first time
last summer.  Wonderful experience for him  and for us.

ALida