Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:48:31 -0800
From: "Hal &/or Jo Ingram" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Cure for Diabetes

Jimb,
Look a little closer at J&J, I would not call it a family company since it
has
been a large public multinational company with stock on the NYSE for many
years .  If a cure is found, why would anyone want to buy it and destroy it?
What would that accomplish?  Besides the meter/strip business is a very small
part of J&J's total $45.85 Billion revenue.  Of course the test strips are
tremendously profitable for all meter/strip companies but that is what the
investors deserve. Why should they expect less? Just my thoughts.  -- Hal in
Seattle