From: Vilks, Tim (MPAU) [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 12:47 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Cozmo Insulin Pump

Hi Brian,

First of all, Happy New Year.

A couple of months back you requested some information on the Cozmore
Insulin Technology System.  Are there any questions I can answer for you at
this time?  If so, please feel free to call or send me an e-mail.

Regards,

Tim Vilks

Inside Sales

Smiths Medical MD, Inc.

Deltec Diabetes Division

Phone:  1-800-826-9703, ext. 7477

Fax:  1-651-628-7452

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain
individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal
privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and
notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or
disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented
in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and
any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no
liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus
transmitted in this email.

Smiths Medical is a Division of Smiths Group plc. Incorporated in England
No: 362847 Registered Office: 765 Finchley Road London NW11 8DS, UK