Re: Re: [IP] Diabetics In China?

 The numbers are higher because the population is high. Of course there would be
a higher number of people with diabetes in more populous countries. You have to
use data that presents the cases as so many cases per X amount of population.
The most common used is X cases of diabetes per 100,000 in population. That is
what tells the true story of prevalence.

Jan and ElvisToo