[IP] Re: heat attack

Many thanks to all who wrote to me with good wishes and encouragement.  I
was without my computer for a few days having to return to the hospital to
get rid of ten pounds of water!
I am learning patience, but not willinggly..  The endo I see is on the pump
and impressed by my knowledge about the pump, thanks of course  to IP. I
never realized  before just how much I learned on the list. We are way ahead
of other pumpers!

Again thanks.  Here's hoping that the fluid buid up will not reoccu! I don't
have That much PATIENCE!
Denie Guerin
type 1 50 years