[IP] Pharmacies and a meter question

 I have been going to the same Pharmacy for 20 years now. It is a small
independent Pharmacy. They have always been very helpful and treated me very
well. They have sent supplies overseas in an emergecy situation and also when I
have been out of state. One day I was not feeling well and stopped into the
Pharmacy to ask what I could take for it. I explained all my symptions and he
said that he would not suggest anything, but would call for an ambulance to take
me to the hospital. So off I went and 8 hours later had my appendix out. I am
very grateful that I listened to him.
 My question on meters. I use an One Touch Ultra Smart which I am happy with,
but I am running low on strips. I have a lot of strips for the Paradigm Link
meter, but I switched due to accuracy of readings and excess errors. Has anyone
had simuliar problems with the Paradigm Link meter? Is anyone using it now and
happy with it? Thanks
Amy