RE: [IP] Diabetics In China?

> The research says that China has the
> lowest incidence in the world of T1 Diabetes (0.5%).
> Reasons not known....

> She answered me "No I have seen other
> passengers on board this ship that
> were using insulin but our people do not
> have any insulin available for them to use."

Reason not Known?  China has one of the highest Infant and under five
mortality rates in the world.  There are no T1's because they all died!  Per
the World Bank, In China, 31 out of a thousand Infants and 36 out of 1000
under Five die.  That's 67 of every 1000 that never make it to age 6.  The
US rate is 7.  Canada is 12, UK is 13.

Mike