[IP] Re: A1C in the mid 5 range

George I think you speak truth. I too am bothered by roller coaster BG
 readings. Sometimes, for seemingly no reason at all I have the wildest
excursions
 fromvery, very low to more than 300. Most times, a little self-examination will
reveal the reason for the super highs, but not always. I believe diabetics who
always maintain A1c's in the mid five range may be a wee bit like fishermen
who always catch the big ones. Might even be a symptom of D. On the bright
side, my 30 day average this AM is 118.      B.W.