From: "charles.soderstorm" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 8:20 PM
Subject: [IP] Diabetics In China?

 Ten years ago I was able to take a trip to China. We went up the Yangtze
River
from Shanghai to Changing.  The ship had about 200 passengers.  There was a
fulltime Medical Doctor on board.I went to see her trying to get some
antihistamine for a sniffle I had.  The PA system sounded and announced that
lunch was being served.  I had my syringe of insulin loaded and in my shirt
pocket.  I said to her " I am going to give my self my insulin for my lunch.
I guess you are familiar with that"  She answered me "No I have seen other
passengers on board this ship that were using insulin but our people do not
have any insulin available for them to use."
Does anyone know if acupuncture replace insulin very well.
Why save lives just to bred more diabetic porn children.
Please RSVP if you really have the truth about this.
Charles Dx  T1 in Oct 1953 at age 19