From: "jimb" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Re: Cure For Diabetes

Johnson and Johnson is a family company. One of them passed away less than
one year ago..

His war chest was around 7 billion....  need some windex...???  I have
insurance and pay a co-pay for meds.. I was in my local pharmacy the other
Day and noticed test strips were $52 for a quantity of 50. That's $1.04
Per.... You can't tell me this is not lucrative.... If a cure is found
Would anyone buy it and destroy it...

Any thoughts