Re: [IP] Re: Cure For Diabetes

I agree, Marisa.  Lee Iacocca has also given millions and continues to give.
If Bill Gate's child developed type 1, research would get a few billion to
use.  Not that I'm wishing that on anyone - just making a point.  However,
it doesn't matter to me what other's believe.  If I don't believe, then I
also hold little hope and retain nothing but sadness for my son's future.
Therefore, I will continue to raise money and to give all I can in the hope
that someone, somewhere, someday will find a cure.  The alternative is to do
nothing and I refuse to do nothing.  I'll be giving throughout the year and
I'll be walking in the walk again next October.  I do take donations to
Christopher's Crusaders for the JDRF!  When my son was diagnosed, type 1
diabetes became the focus - the most important thing in my life, so I
believe - because I must!

Chuck H.      email @ redacted

Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Cure For Diabetes