[IP] Re: Cure for Diabetes

> who wants to kill the goose that lays the golden egg. There will  never be
a cure for
> diabetes for that simple reason.

Here's how I see it.  You are right, partially.  There will never  be a cure
found by any large corporation in the U.S., which includes the  pharmaceutical
companies and the research institutes.  If a cure  is found in the U.S., it
will be discovered by a man or woman working in  their basement.  However, I
think England or Canada are more likely to  find a cure because they have
 socialized medicine. The governments in those countries will save money by
curing
diabetes.

The polio vaccine was not a cure but it has nearly wiped out polio
 worldwide. I do think that a diabetes vaccine is a possibility and it's
profitable.
ellen