[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #660

In a message dated 1/14/2005 8:35:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

It could  be discredited now for all I know. Pam

Yes, it has been discredited.  I had heard about the possibility of  milk
being the culprit when my son was diagnosed, but since have read articles
stating that the premise was not true.  My son never drank milk until after
 diabetes was diagnosed (he needs the extra protein, drinks skim milk). I nursed
all
my kids and he is the only one with Type 1Diabetes on either side of  our
 families, ever. I am convinced that it is some kind of virus. Two other boys
in our area were diagnosed at about the same time as my son, one  of them one
month before and the other two weeks after.  Talk about being  spooked!

Alida