[IP] Re: Edmonton protocol

>>>Well, even if you don't call it a **cure** , if I were offered, I think
I'd take the the antirjection drugs and the remote risk of cancer over
another 30 years of using synthetic insulin.  First and foremost, you may
still get cancer plus you'll still be diabetic which would really
stink -- If I'm going to get cancer, I think I'd rather have it without
the burden of having diabetes. >>>

I am currently in touch with three different transplant centers attempting to
be listed for kidney/pancreas transplant. I have to step in here. First of
all, the risk for cancer while using immunosuppressive is NOT remote.
Secondly, the side affects for theses drugs include the risk for developing
type 2 diabetes. These are only two of the MANY harmful affects of these
drugs. If my kidneys had not failed,I would not choose immunosuppressive
therapy.
http://www.healthgoods.com/Education/Health_Information/Cancer_Rates_and_Risk
s/immunosupressives.htm
or http://makeashorterlink.com/?I3DF12D3A
Love&Hugs,Diana=^..^=
Save lives: Re-cycle yourself, be an organ donor.
Register and TELL YOUR NEXT OF KIN
http://www.picturetrail.com/djkitty62