[IP] need ideas follow-up

I want to thank everyone who gave me ideas for my meeting yesterday with the
local JDRF people. Unfortunately, they had to cancel but did reschedule for
next Thursday. Will keep you posted on how that goes.

also, for those of you who believe that JDRF is interested in research and
research only, I think that's a decision made by individual chapters. In the
Milwaukee area JDRF is very involved with helping children and their
families through the initiation stage until they are comfortable on their
own. They sponsor local "Parent Connection" groups for this purpose and, as
great as that program is, it was one of the programs I took offense to since
my parents were way too old to participate and even if they weren't, I
certainly am totally independent with my diabetes care and my parents are
comfortable with that. I wanted them to acknowledge that I wasn't the only
Type 1 out there who had outgrown "The Parent Connection". Anyway, will
update you after my meeting next Thursday. . .  Donna