[IP] Re:IOB Question

>>>With the cozmo, you can also correct for a low, it will calculate a
>lesser rate of insulin.  When my son is low, we put in the carbs for the
snack
>to correct the low, as well as the low blood sugar result, it will
>calculate the proper amount of insulin to dose based on our target blood
sugar.>>>

This is also true for the bolus wizard on the paradigm pumps. The problem I
have is the fact that the pump is not smart enough to know that a BG is a post
prandial reading. If I set the wizard to a higher amount for certain times of
day, then it would account for that. This would require me to eat at the same
times every day. One reason I got my pump was to free me from scheduled meals
so I just keep my target at 110 and adjust for PP readings myself.

Love&Hugs,Diana=^..^=
Save lives: Re-cycle yourself, be an organ donor.
Register and TELL YOUR NEXT OF KIN
http://www.picturetrail.com/djkitty62