[IP] great doctor visit

I just got back from  my yearly physical while ago.  I had the  best A1C I
have ever had--a 6.6.
The doctor was very happy with me.  said to keep up the good  work.  Now my
cholestorol
was 179!  Yikes, for somebody who was always in the 130 to 140 range I  think
that is high!  He was not concerned.  I did spill a bit more  protein than
was good for me so my BP dosage is being raised from 7.5 to 15..  Hope I don't
pass out from too low blood pressure!

I love this new pump of mine.  I showed it to my doctor and he was
 impressed. Said he would tell his other patients about the Animas IR1200. He
liked
the fact that it has the larger screen.  Until  recently he only dealt with
Medtronic pumps.  Now he does both  companies.

Take care, all!

Debbie and "Annie" from Western KY