RE: [IP] Re: Cure For Diabetes

Cynthia, a possibility, wherein you preserve the victim in an effort to
increase the marketing base...  If you stand back a bit, you could almost
Draw some conclusions from the tobacco companies,,,, what cancer, we don't
believe people become addicted....

We have solutions to make your life more comfortable, a better and longer
Life... but no cure.

jimb

 LOL...no not pessimistic at all...a realist! Chris Rock summed it up
well..and
I paraphrase to avoid the expletives:
 What was the last disease cured? Polio. Why would the govt. and drug
companies
want to cure disease? It is a multi billion dollar business. Will Aids be
cured?
Cancer? Nulasta, the new drug to help white cell production: $10,000 per
dose!
The companies want to make you live longer with the disease so you will have
spend more on drugs (well, the insurance companies).
 OK, this is maybe a bit over the top, but, face it, not to far from the
truth.
And I am in the drug business! Yikes Cynthia

Tina Robertson <email @ redacted> wrote:

I agree totally and with our country's, big business's and the insurances
company's indignant attitude toward it's customers, especially the less
fortunate, I also don't see anybody getting an attack of conscience and
making
any of this stuff more affordable.
Tina

email @ redacted wrote:
Providing medications and supplies for the diabetic has become a cottage
industry in the US today that brings in billions of dollars annually. Who
wants
kill the goose thaqt lays the golden egg. There will never be a cure for
diabetes for that simple reason. Am I overly pessimistic or what? I would
like
hear some other opinions on this subject.