RE: [IP] Re: Cure For Diabetes

Johnson and Johnson is a family company. One of them passed away less than
one year ago..

His war chest was around 7 billion....  need some windex...???  I have
insurance and pay a co-pay for meds.. I was in my local pharmacy the other
Day and noticed test strips were $52 for a quantity of 50. That's $1.04
Per.... You can't tell me this is not lucrative.... If a cure is found
Would anyone buy it and destroy it...

Any thoughts,

jimb

> From: email @ redacted

> Providing medications and supplies for the diabetic has become a cottage
 > industry in the US today that brings in billions of dollars annually. Who
wants
> kill the goose thaqt lays the golden egg. There will never be a cure for
 > diabetes for that simple reason. Am I overly pessimistic or what? I would
like
> hear some other opinions on this subject.

 My opinion? The cure will be for type 1s. That still leaves 90 percent (or
more) who are type 2. Plenty of "geese."

Jan and ElvisToo