Re: [IP] Animas EzManager

At 02:27 PM 1/14/2005, Marisa  Schmidt wrote:
>RoseLea,
>
 >What a timely message. I planned to purchase EZManager Plus and the IR kit
immediately after reading my emails this afternoon. Now I know to wait for the
new version. Thanks for the information!

>Marisa Schmidt

 Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but I hope they get the problem fixed
soon. I was so excited about being able to download my pump. Too bad the
software counts it too many times. ;o) I suppose one could purge all the
databases and do a new download of everything (first time?), print the info you
need to keep (hard copy) then do it again the next time you want to download the
pump. That's a lot of extra work, but I may try that before I go to the doctor
again so I can have new accurate information for him.

RoseLea