Re: [IP] Good Commercial

At 03:36 PM 1/14/2005, Brian Cooke wrote:
 >I heard that one, too. It's for Medicine Shoppe pharmacies, I believe. Mainly
to make the point about how their pharmacists "go the extra mile" for the
patients. Never been to Medicine Shoppe, so I can't say whether it's true or
not. Also, if my BG was 700, I can guarantee you I'd know it way before any
pharmacist would. :-)

>Cheers,
>
>Brian

 Well, I go to a Medicine Shoppe pharmacy and they do nothing more than any
other pharmacy. Fill a prescription and that's about it. They're polite and
nice, but I can't imagine any of them taking anyone to the hospital here. They'd
probably just call 911.

 I've never had a bg of 700. But I imagine if I did, I would be so sick I sure
wouldn't be at the pharmacy (which is a half hour drive one way).

RoseLea