Re: [IP] Re: Cure For Diabetes

 I know, it seems jaded and harsh, and I don't believe that everyone who is
doing drug research is like that.....But, the fact is, the researchers that get
the big funding dollars are the ones with the bling...flashy projects that will
generate dollars for the drug companies. After all, it is a BUSINESS, and as
such has a responsibility to its stakeholder to turn a large profit. So, I am
sorry that this attitude offends you, I am sure it wasn't meant to, I think it
is reality. Cynthia

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:13:18 EST,
email @ redacted wrote:

>>>As someone who has done research and has worked in the industry, i
must say
that i resent the fact that some feel we are not curing diabetes
because "there
is no money in the cure".