Re: [IP] Re: Cure For Diabetes

 LOL...no not pessimistic at all...a realist! Chris Rock summed it up well..and
I paraphrase to avoid the expletives:
 What was the last disease cured? Polio. Why would the govt. and drug companies
want to cure disease? It is a multi billion dollar business. Will Aids be cured?
Cancer? Nulasta, the new drug to help white cell production: $10,000 per dose!
The companies want to make you live longer with the disease so you will have to
spend more on drugs (well, the insurance companies).
 OK, this is maybe a bit over the top, but, face it, not to far from the truth.
And I am in the drug business! Yikes Cynthia

Tina Robertson <email @ redacted> wrote:

I agree totally and with our country's, big business's and the insurances
company's indignant attitude toward it's customers, especially the less
fortunate, I also don't see anybody getting an attack of conscience and making
any of this stuff more affordable.
Tina

email @ redacted wrote:
Providing medications and supplies for the diabetic has become a cottage
industry in the US today that brings in billions of dollars annually. Who wants
kill the goose thaqt lays the golden egg. There will never be a cure for
diabetes for that simple reason. Am I overly pessimistic or what? I would like
hear some other opinions on this subject.