Re: [IP] Good Commercial

I heard that one, too.  It's for Medicine Shoppe pharmacies, I believe.
Mainly to make the point about how their pharmacists "go the extra mile"
for the patients.  Never been to Medicine Shoppe, so I can't say whether
it's true or not.  Also, if my BG was 700, I can guarantee you I'd know
it way before any pharmacist would.  :-)

Cheers,

Brian