Re: [IP] One Touch Ultra/ EZ Manager import possible using new USB cable?

I've been using the USB cable with the Ultra to download in EZManager
for quite some time and haven't had any problems with it at all.  So go
ahead and get it.  Just make sure that you download the pump before you
download the meter.  Seems that EZManager gets a bit lost if you use the
serial port after you use the usb port for downloads to it.  I'm sure it
will be corrected in the next version of EZManager.  But for now,
download the pump before you download the meter.

Bruce