[IP] Good Commercial

It's a local radio commercial for a drugstore -- I think Medicine
Cabinet .... not sure as it is hard to tell who they are advertising
for.

But the diabetes message is good.

Supposedly a pharmacist is talking and she states she had a patient
come in who wasn't feeling well and had a fruity odor to her breath.
She knew that the woman was diabetic and had her test her blood sugar
which was 700.  She calls the woman's doctor who instructs pharmacist
to direct the woman to the nearest hospital -- the the pharmacist says
she drove her there and that the woman is in a dangerous situation for
diabetics.

Personally think it's a bit educational even if I never really get who
exactly they are advertising for.

--
Kathleen Weaver