No, it's NOT a cure.  Once you have been diagnosed with Diabetes as a
Type 2, you STILL have diabetes.  You may have controlled your blood
sugar, but you are subject to issues down the road.

There is a small segment of the Type 2 group who believe they can
control their diabetes with the below, but very few achieve it.  I've
actually met a few that claim that but either they or their doctor is
delusional as the "patient" has no clue what their A1C is nor their
most recent fasting blood sugar.

--
Kathleen Weaver