[IP] Life of the priviledged

Shawna wrote:
From: "Shawna" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Life of the privileged

And that reminds me of a former co-worker saying she wished SHE had diabetes
when she found out that's how I lost weight while eating everything in
sight.
Sharon replied
"Eating everything you want" seems to come back and bite ya later. It is poor
eating habits that eventually lead to weight gain (myself, it happened after I
had my children) or high cholesterol or heart disease, etc. SSB and Buckwheat