[IP] Re: Correcting for lows

>Ricardo Responds:
>Based on the current definition for IOB it should not be taken into
>account when we are below target.

It's not the definition of IOB I'm challenging, it's the way the
recommended bolus is calculated.  I'd like to see an option during
setup that gives a choice of whether to subtract IOB from the
correction only or from the total bolus (including food.)  That
should hardly overload the microcomputer in the pump.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska