Re: [IP] Re: Cure For Diabetes

 I agree totally and with our country's, big business's and the insurances
company's indignant attitude toward it's customers, especially the less
fortunate, I also don't see anybody getting an attack of conscience and making
any of this stuff more affordable.
Tina

email @ redacted wrote:
Providing medications and supplies for the diabetic has become a cottage
industry in the US today that brings in billions of dollars annually. Who wants
kill the goose thaqt lays the golden egg. There will never be a cure for
diabetes for that simple reason. Am I overly pessimistic or what? I would like
hear some other opinions on this subject.