RE: [IP] Nutrients

>2. It says for T1 DM it can reduce the need for insulin - how do you do that
>when T1 requires insulin for survival??

How about Amylin?  My understanding is that the main problem with
that was that it reduced insulin needs and the FDA protocol did not
allow the experimenters to reduce the insulin dosage.  For that
matter, most of us on pumps need less insulin than we did with MDII.
Eliminate--no.  But reduce is possible.  (The amylin analog trial was
in the appendix to the ADA's Medical Management of Type I Diabetes.)
However, I do agree that the supplement in question looks
questionable.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska