[IP] Huntsville AL Support Group?

Sue asked:  >>>>>Bonnie from Bama did you ever get a group going? C
<mailto:email @ redacted> email @ redacted dx Type 1
1/2002"<<<<<

Hi Sue,

Not only did I never get a group going, but I did not have one single
response when I made the request for those around Huntsville to contact  me.

When I proposed a SE area conference, I got 4 responses.  I did not feel
that was enough to go anywhere with.  Must be my looks or my age?????

Thanks for asking.

Bonnie from Bama

Where I am a good looking, a young and feisty (barely) a senior citizen!