[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #657

Back in Dec. it took only a few hours for my pump to be approved and bought
and was delivered to me Jan 3rd, 2005.  Now I have to wait till Feb. to be
trained.  And now I think the newer version is out...the Animas 1250.
Signed,
Was I gypped? Should I send it back for the newer one? (It's still in the
box)
Impatient, can't wait...etc! (after all these years...now I decide to use
the pump!)
Marie
Dxd @age 5, D for 43yrs.