Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 23:29:50 -0500
From: "JHughey" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Re: Life of the privileged

Cynthia wrote:
>>>Oh Boy, diabetes is anyone with an eating disorder's dream! I went
for awhile
using my diabetes as a way to keep my weight off...very high BGs lots of
urination and I lost lots of weight while eating everything in sight,
but did I
feel awful. Dry mouth, cracks on the corners of my mouth, yeast
infections..but
man I was skinny! >>>

The above is exactly how I *read* the thread recently going through:
Re: losing weight the diabetic way

I know of some DMer girls who actually kept their BGs high to lose
weight. A dangerous and very foolish thing to do.