[IP] Reader's Digest "Stop Diabetes in Its Tracks"

Has anybody gotten this book? If so, does it have much information on type
1?

The flyer I got about it has some really questionable statements

"Does cow's milk give children diabetes? Yes, research has discovered a
potential link." -  It does not say type 1 or 2. Again another reason for
different names for the two diseases.

"I wonder if I even have diabetes anymore! Diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at
age 11, controlling her blood sugar was always a struggle for Merry B.
Convulsions, blackouts, trips to the hospital er and a failed attempt at
using an insulin pump added to her discouragement. Then she heard about the
Edmonton Protocol. Today, Merry's diabetes is so well controlled, she
wonders if she even has the disease anymore. She feels safe to live her life
and eat what ever wants, even ice cream." - This sounded a bit off until I
checked on the internet for the "Edmonton Protocol" and found it is islet
cell transplant.

"New Drug that mimics the pancreas: New ultra-long acting insulin holds
levels steady over the long haul"

New "super glucose test" that measures your levels for the past three
months!"- is the an a1c test

"no-prick" meters

"New alternatives to injections"

"aloe can drop blood sugar 100 points"

And much much more??? plus you get free  "Foods that Fight Disease", "40
best Weight Loss Tops Ever", and "82 Life-saving Family Medical Tips"

All for  4 easy paymens ot 7.95 plus S&H of $4.95 - that's less than the
cost of 1 vial of strips and we could all be cured.

email @ redacted
dx Type 1 1/2002
Cozmo pumping since 1/2003
CoZmore pumping & testing since 09/02/04