Re: [IP] Re: Cure For Diabetes

In a message dated 1/14/2005 6:40:23 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Providing medications and supplies for the diabetic has become a  cottage
industry in the US today that brings in billions of dollars  annually. Who
wants
kill the goose thaqt lays the golden egg. There  will never be a cure for
diabetes for that simple reason. Am I overly  pessimistic or what? I would
like
hear some other opinions on this  subject.

I have always felt the same way about someone actually finding a cure and
 have said that millions of times. Why would there be a cure if they make so
much
 money off of us. I always receive that facial expression of ***WOW*** "that
makes sense".

Debbie
pumping since 04-01 with my JETT :-)