Re: [IP] pumps and water

 Remove your pump for snorkeling...salt water is extremely corrosive and will
damage your pump. For caves, in Belize, if I remember correctly (it has been
awhile), I think that if you wear your pump on your waist or in a pocket it
should be OK. If it gets wet with brackish water just dry it off quickly, rinse
when you return. Take snacks or maybe even set it to suspend because of the
extra physical activity and you will be away from the mainstream. Have lots of
fun! Cynthia

 Judy Wilson <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your
tax deductible contributions.

Hi-- I am going on a trip to Belize where I will be snorkeling and
walking in water-filled caves.
> what do people do to protect their pumps from water?

I will appreciate any and all ideas.

Judy Wilson, Cape Elizabeth, Maine