Re: [IP] Re: What are you paying for Syringes?

Is that a box of 100?
It looks like you can get them at Canada Pharmacy
(http://www.canadapharmacy.com)
But they are 40 for $25.99 which isn't really cheap.
B&D syringe in Canada Look some more on the site, you might find something
better.

http://www.canadapharmacy.com/cart/index.cfm?fuseaction=keyword_search&CFID=5942111&CFTOKEN=36112837