[IP] Re: Correcting for lows

Actually, the Paradigm works the same way for lows. Pam

<With the cozmo, you can also correct for a low, it will calculate a
lesser
rate of insulin.  When my son is low, we put in the carbs for the snack
correct the low, as well as the low blood sugar result, it will
calculate the
proper amount of insulin to dose based on our target blood sugar.  This
works
very well to keep us from overcorrecting for a low.>